This update was to bring back map views to the way in which they used to work, but also give you the ability to have new features (like a half-page view where you can also see the data in the bottom half).
I spent a little bit of time also trying to make file sizes smaller, make the app faster and use less data (it should already be pretty fast and using a small amount of data, but there’s always room for improvement).
- Map views: you can switch between full screen and half screen. Some updates to make it work like the old version did. 🗺️
- Update: updated wording and visuals for re-ordering of favourites in the settings page 🎛
- Update: when re-opening the app, it should now refresh all of the data. 🔄
- Bug fix: in rare circumstances, the app would crash on Android Pie (9) 🥧
- Reduced the file size 📜
- Speed improvements when loading details about routes 🏎️
- More conservative data usage 📉