WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APPLICATION OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
User Provided Information
It is not required to provide any personal information to us in order to use the Application.
Automatically Collected Information
The Application may collect some information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine your location and display bus stops and information for your area. We only pass this location information to Transport for London in order to determine which bus stops are near you and we never pass any information which will personally identify you to them.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your mobile phone settings before using the application.
DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APPLICATION?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Mudpie Digital is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND ADVERTISING
We work with Google Analytics to determine how the application is used and with the third party advertising network, AdMob to generate revenue and keep the cost of the application free for you. Google Analytics may also collect other information about your device, operating system and coarse location. None of this data will allow Google or us to personally identify you or your specific device.
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Last updated: 9 May 2015