Some user feedback required additional updates which I wanted to get out before it affects and frustrates too many people:
- Bug fix: “Unexpected errors” when trying to find location would happen more frequently than it should. This updates tries to address this – it might just take a couple of seconds for the location to be found.
- Usability issue: The “favourites” star was too close to the expand and collapse arrow, which made it easy to accidentally add or remove favourites. I moved this to be out of the way to reduce accidental pressing of this button.
- Usability issue: I also added in a prompt to validate the removal of any favourite.
- Update: I removed the “experimental” tag from the map views.
- Feature: For iOS only, I updated the app so that it is possible to navigate backwards (Android users already have this). This meant that I had to move the menu to the right hand side to make sure that I had space for the navigation button.
Thank you for all the feedback you have provided, it is helpful to make sure that the app is as stable as possible.